воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a digital painting of any photo

I will create a digital painting of any photo












About:

Helloo,Thanks for visiting my GIG.
I'm a very friendly artist soo don't be afraid to ask anything.

Most of my experience is in portrait drawings, so I would perform better if you ask for one.
But basically you can ask for anything.

Before offering first send me a message, so we can be on the same page for a better experience.

Also I can do a hand drawing portrait, take a look at my other Gig's.

Reviews


capribland:Thumbs up !

bcmigue:Awesome client! Was very clear from the very beginning. Made my job a lot easier. Really good experience

ramonruben23:Very professional and meets your expectations

bcmigue:I've worked with this client before and same result, really good and reliable client!

ramonruben23:The best of the best!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий