понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw a flyer for your music gig

I will draw a flyer for your music gig












About:

Don't just throw text on a photo, get an audience with a hand-drawn gig flyer! Always illustrated traditionally then retouched and colored digitally for legibility, the finished product has personality :)

  • A basic gig will get you a black and white flyer for the web. Please see Gig Extras when checking out for color and/or a high-resolution version for print (only $5 extra each!) You specify the print size, up to 8.5 x 11in (standard home printing size, or A4 for international buyers.) Larger print/poster sizes are extra, please message me first.
  • Keep your flyer text to a minimum for a better result! Please mention if you'd like me to fulfill any requests - e.g. draw your logo, use specific colors or images. Otherwise I will assume creative control. It helps to give me a basic theme to work with.
  • Please understand that I cannot offer free revisions due to the amount of time each flyer takes.

Though you may not sell it directly, the art is yours to distribute. I may use it to advertise my work.

Let me know if you have any questions not in the FAQ or need a different event flyer - I look forward to working with you!


Reviews


dognightsaudio:Candi is the best, everything always looks great

candicarrabotta:Thank you again!

rarehouse:GREAT ART and great experience working with this artist!! Thank you so much for your time and efforts

candicarrabotta:Thank you, glad I could help on short notice!

dognightsaudio:This artist is amazing and professional and I'm lucky to work with her! Thanks again Candi!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий