понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a watercolor design

I will create a watercolor design












About:

100% hand drawn. I will provide the watercolor design based on your need :D

1. You only need to send me a reference ( photo, video...) of the design you want me to draw

2. The request will be done in 7 days maximum and extra fast (less than 1 day) please message before (+$5 extra)

3.The animal will be full-colored but the background will be WHITE or one COLOR only.

4.Vector file available :3

Feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any question about this gig.

XOXO,

Reviews


litchris:Amazing work, so pleased with the picture provided - thanks ever so much!

zyrathesp:Outstanding experience as always:)

beverlyhaney:Very easy to work with. Very talented artist. I highly recommend and would hire again in a minute.

zyrathesp:The buyer helped me a lot with detailed description and helpful advise :D It was a pleasure working with her!

litchris:Fantastic work I can’t recommend this seller enough


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий