воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will send you high-quality illustrations. Please check my GIGs and contact me, I'll be happy to work for you.

I will send you high-quality illustrations. Please check my GIGs and contact me, I'll be happy to work for you.












About:

I really love to bring children's stories to life!
I will draw kids, adults, animals, fantastic creatures, monsters, fairies, elves, etc. All my illustrations areoriginal,hand-drawnand just for you.

$25 Standard Package includes two characters, background, full color and High Resolution. Page size is international standard 8 x 10 in, 300 dpi. But if you need any other size please let me know before starting the work.I guarantee High Quality Illustrations.

You can add Extras (per illustration):
- $5 each extra character
- Additional revision $5 +1 day each

My procedure: I'll send you a rough sketch and you can ask for modifications here. Once the sketch is approved, I'll proceed with the line art and coloring. I won't modify the line art or add/remove any element on final illustration, just minor or color changes allowed. Please, check very carefully the sketch and my final illustration.

NOTE: I grant youCommercial Use Rightson every package with NO extra Fee, but as the illustrator I keep the right to use the illustration as part of my portfolio.

If you need more information, please check my FAQS or contact me.


Reviews


milagros9230:Trabajar con Koti fue una gran decision! Ella es una gran profesional. Tengo varios anos trabajando con ella, hacemos un buen equipo. Gracias, Koti!

kotiring:Excelente clienta!!

zorko28:She is Amazing!!!

kotiring:Great buyer!

zorko28:Great artist!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий