понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will do any kind of character design creature, fantasy, mecha etc

I will do any kind of character design creature, fantasy, mecha etc












About:

Dear customer,

First of all, wanna thank you for visiting my gig. I know that you expect a good character, sketch or a concept and maybe for less money and I can assure that when you hire me for a gig you will get all these together. I am gonna assure you that i will put my time and effort and the artwork will meet your expectations.

Some of you may think that they will get masterpieces for just 5 dollars, but sometimes the price is not proportional with the time spent on the concept and some artworks need more attention to details and overall quality. Before you hit the button "Buy" I would like to have a talk with you about your ideeas and how we can bring them to life.

Hire me and you will get the best artwork.

Thank you!

Reviews


tony1:Good work. Very obliging and keen to deliver a quality job.

tony1:Great work. Pleased with the end result

iv_andrei:Great communication!

voodlesface:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lazyturtlegames:Thanks! Will order again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий