суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw a children illustration

I will draw a children illustration












About:

There's nothing in the world I am more passionate about than making sure I produce engaging, whimsical and detailed illustrations that Kids and Parents will want the book on their Book Shelves or Digital Library! :)
You're here because you want your idea or your story to come to life. You want illustrations that stands out from the rest. You want readers, viewers or clients to feel something once they look at the pictures. I am here to help you bring those words to lovely illustrations. I can, because I can imagine as a kid and I can draw it too. ;)

Once you've purchased my gig, please do send me a message about the important details I need so I can start ahead:
*Specifications, Important request ex: I need a butterfly to hide across all pages.
*Photo references (again, if there's any)

Thanks Alot!
Best Regards,
Maria

Reviews


gordontucker73:great!!!!!!

gordontucker73:All Great!!

mariakhatoon:lovely client!

gordontucker73:love.

mariakhatoon:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий