понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will do a full illustration

I will do a full illustration












About:

Let me introduce me first: Hi, I'm Leila! I will be glad to work with you.

In this gig I will draw any subject/character/portrait you need for your personal use. (Read the packages description for more details about them) Also if you like a particular style from my gallery and want me to work with that style let me know

Recommended steps to get a beautiful illustration:

  1. Andreally really importantstep: Message me! I will reply as soon as possible, please tell me everything about what you want for your illustration and also any doubts or questions, I am here to help you.
  2. Place your order, and hey, remember to give a look at the extra gigs just in case!
  3. You can go and play some videogames
  4. Your beautiful illustration will be delivered, and you can mark the order as complete or use your revisions and tell me if you want to change something


I really hope you have a nice day, thanks for reading lt;3
__________________________________________________
●Ps: Please credit me if you use my artwork as icons/headers on your social media :(

Reviews


sunkissed365:Great response time!

littleglobito:Lovely client, would work together again in a heartbeat

suuperjoe:Easy to work with and talented with her craft.

littleglobito:I love working with him, great client!

user1379:perfect. will order again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий