понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your children book

I will illustrate your children book












About:

I am aPROFESSIONAL ILLUSTRATORand a graphic designer.I have worked with many different authors and love to develop characters for children's books.If you can write about it, I can draw it in my style.My work is well suited for

1. Children's literature
2. Fantasy novels
3. Cartoon comics
4. Web banners
5. Avatars
6. Facebook covers
7. E-Books amp; etc.

*SERVICES BREAKDOWN

$5 =basic linesketch (2 characters only)

$10 =COLOREDcharacters (2 characters only)
$25 = FULL COLORED and illustration with DETAILED background (2 characters only)
$15 = provide PSD layered file
$25 = FAST DELIVERY -get your drawing within 72 hours
Each extra Character = +Extra $5

* IMPORTANT

-Provide me reference image or all relevant details for best results

- EVERYTHING IS 100% DIGITALLY HAND DRAWN

-HIGH RESOLUTION, digitally file will be delivered in .jpg format.

-PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFOREordering and check myavailability.

Reviews


coleychavez:Always delivering great product!

coleychavez:Once again a great job and a pleasure to work with!

coleychavez:Seller was great to work with and is very creative and talented artist. Looking forward to working on more Gigs!

asach01:Excellent work, very happy with this service. Will use again, thanks!

mytytttam44:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий