вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Make Awesome Children Book Illustrations











About:

IMPORTANT:  PLEEEEEASE, PLEASE,  PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST, before ordering, just to make sure about my availability or the possibility of being overbooked for the moment.



I have a total of 1200 orders combined here in fiverr with 99% rating ( please check my fiverr profile ). I have been selling here in fiverr since 2013.  Through the years, my varying styles of illustrations have made their way to authors’ creations and are now in amazon, Barnes and Noble,Kobo  web, ebooks, bookstores, elementary schools and children’s libraries in the US and Europe.  I love my job, and I am very passionate with my work.  I can give you:
  • serious digital painting (semi-realistic)

  • or neat black outline with vivid colors
  • or child-friendly / cartoony illustrations

Source files are sold separately. .   Unless EXPRESSLY agreed by both parties, I can use the project with you as part of my portfolio here. Please PM me first before making the order, so we can discuss price and discounts I can give you. Great illustration for story and comic book?  Vladicreative is here.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with many artists and Vladi ranks at the top. Impressive attention to detail. I look forward to collaborating again.

Seller's Response:

I truly, really enjoyed illustrating these scenes. I made sure that my visual concepts give the best portrayal of each scene for this very talented author's book. Thank you very much sir.

Seller's Response:

The best customer service, honestly. Never gets impatient with me or makes me feel like he’s annoyed (even though I required many modifications). A very sweet spirited, talented, and kind man.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work

:

I reeeeeally enjoyed illustrating this book series! Africa is a great and wonderful country, and this author is amazingly talented in paying tribute and homage to this blessed land. I am so honored to have illustrated this series.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий