пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch, mixer or youtube emotes

I will create custom twitch, mixer or youtube emotes












About:

Are you a streamer looking for clean cartoon emote to stand out from the rest? Just tell me what you're looking for and if you could give me one visual for reference, we can avoid possible revisions. 

Each emote will be provided with 112x112, 56x56 and 28x28 sizes as pngs with transparent backgrounds. 

If you don't mind sharing your channel in your review as well that would be greatly appreciated! (also no harm in self promotion) :)

Reviews


thefearsome:She is a kind, understanding really skilled person! She did what exactly I want! I recommend her to everyone!

wasabilul:Perfect work, never had any problems so far

i1superbad1i:Amazing, great work received what I wanted very happy, thank you

ruben_senpai:Friendly to talk to and very understanding. She is such a lovely person. You get exactly what you want. :)

chrisgagetv:Great!\nthis was the 3rd time I have purchased from this seller\u003e


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий