воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want

I will illustrate anything you want












About:

Hello! This is my gig - "I will illustrate ANYTHING you want"

PLEASE WRITE TO ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER

1. BASIC: Flat style portrait $10 ($20 for full body)

2. STANDARD: Simple lighting effects portrait$20 ($40 for full body)

3. PREMIUM: Semi-realistic portrait $60 ($100 for full body)


CHARGES PER PORTRAIT OR FIGURE, for example:

· 2 x characters in a basic package = $20

· 2 x characters in standard package= $40

· 2 x characters in premiumpackage= $120


Please CONTACT ME before ordering, particularly if you have any special requirements. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Crissha x

Reviews


djmaxx9:I mean honestly. As far as I know, it’s like clockwork, C is the best. Period and I love her support and positive attitude. This order took a blink of an eye! She can do anything people, she is a rare gem. Peace and thank you. \nM

gida333:I bought this gig because I've purchased one from her before. She blows my mind time and time again

hdrabb:Wow Great work

clarklewing:Great experience with Chrisshasart. She timely delivered on everything thing I requested and was easy to communicate with. I recommend her services

sephgoe:Great communication upon inital contact. Not only was the updates releaving, but the project was finished earlier than expected. The piece was started immediately after I paid. Very punctual and professional artist. I will definitely be using her services again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий