понедельник, 24 сентября 2018 г.

I will create cute custom twitch and discord emotes and sub badges

I will create cute custom twitch and discord emotes and sub badges












About:

Hello,
I'll make emotes for your Twitch or Discord channel.
All emotes are custom, unique and personalized to your liking.
Emote sizes are adjusted to standard Twitch or Discord sizes.
You imagine it, I'll draw it.

Reviews


kileyseivert:Exactly what I asked for! Couldn't be more perfect! I love them. slavicdoll was quick and responded fast.

tylerwoodman:I messaged Slavicdoll about designing an emote for my twitch channel. The emote finished within 24 hours or ordering and I'm very impressed. Can't recommend enough.

robot2091:Seller was a great communicator and helped me with all of my emote needs! Love the final emotes! Would definitely recommend!

trinamartin978:Slavicdoll did an amazing job and was super fast at getting back to me with revisions! Will def be using her again once I unlock more sub slots! Thank you so much!

gaudyfish:With as little information I gave, what I wanted was definitely delivered to me. 10/10 recommend


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий