суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will create unique hand drawn or watercolored illustrations

I will create unique hand drawn or watercolored illustrations












About:

Looking forward to our collaboration! I'm here to create the perfect illustration for your blog posts, books, articles, postcards, t-shirts, or decorate your home walls with one of a kind art.

I work with black and white line drawings that can be combined with watercolored detail at your request. I can also create watercolor paintings without any black contours included. I specialize in nature (flowers, plants, animals) but also enjoy hand drawn typography, whimsical houses and buildings.

When your artwork is ready I will scan it in dpi of your choice. Next, the art will be cleaned up and enhanced in photoshop. Lastly, voila! I will send you the finished source files of your artwork.

Please be sure to send me a message FIRST so you can tell me all about your wonderful ideas before clicking the order button. Let's figure out how we can make your creative idea a reality!

Best,
-Liana

Reviews


mjmitc02:Live Lovana delivered my images within one day. I had requested something pretty specific that I wanted to use to make tote bags for my business. She sent it over exactly as I had imagined and exceeded expectations. No revisions necessary. Awesome work

livelovana:Enjoyed working with you! Looking forward to seeing the paintings on totes :)

jenniferkogon:She is very fast and a pleasure to work. Collaborates and takes direction well. Drawings are well done and artistic just as I wanted. I will be working with her again soon.

allearson:Lovana is a really talented Illustrator. Easy communication, fast delivery, and nice Illustration. We will hire her again for more projects.

livelovana:Thanks Arne for such concise instruction and picking me to be apart of this awesome project! I enjoyed working with you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий