воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Make You A Low Poly Portrait











About:

Send me a high-quality photo of you or the person you want and I'll make you a low poly portrait. Let me know what size you need.



I'll make high-quality work and deliver quick, plus you can have as many revisions as you require.



See my other design gigs: www.fiverr.com/aldocersa
You can see my portfolio here: www.dribbble.com/ALCESA


If you have any questions just send me a message, if you're ready, place an order!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience again! Excellent to work with

Seller's Response:

Awesome client every time :D

Seller's Response:

Excellent to work with. Very professional and delivered exactly what I was hoping for! Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Communication and process were fast and clear, awesome client!

Seller's Response:

It is always a pleasure to work with Aldo. His work is very professional and well done.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий