воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Make Your Illustration And Concept Art











About:

Hi, I work illustrations based on their descriptions.


My specialty ranges from warrior, medieval characters, soldiers and monsters.


I also make landscapes and objects of any kind.


Each illustration has a different need, before ordering, please contact me. To better understand your request.


(Note: Drawing real people is not my specialty, I can not guarantee the recognition of their faces)

Reviews


:

The work done by this incredible artist is spectacular, and I was beyond impressed with the work they delivered me. It was on time, well drawn, and all instructions were followed- all in all, I wouldn’t hesitate to commission this person again!

:

Amazing artist!

:

love it. would reccomend always

:

Great job

:

Freaking awesome




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий