воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Create Monoline Vintage Illustration, Badge, Patch, Tshirt











About:

Hello Everyone!



if what you are looking is simple, clean and handdrawn illustration 

I will create a monoline vintage illustration for you.

You can use my art for LOGO, BADGE, PATCH, STICKER T-SHIRT DESIGN, etc 



I will give my customers the best service.



What will you get from these gigs?



  • Unlimited revisions
  • Original Handrawn
  • Fast delivery

  • High Resolution 
  • Large size, high resolution of png file with transparent background
  • Vector File in adobe illustrator
  • Commercial use


How it works :

All you have to do is order this gig and...



  • Tell me your concept 
  • Don't have a concept ? just let me know what do you want 
  • Give me a reference (optional) 
  • After you order I will sketch for the concept 
  • After the sketch is finished I will show you to get your feedback.
  • If the sketch is fixed I will continue the process of vectoring, coloring and finishing




Yes, just it!

Please contact me if you have any questions



you can order anytime I'm ready to work with you 



Regards,

Tommy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tommy did a fantastic job! Everything I asked for he provided, great person to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

:

thank you so much

:

Worked with me over a couple revisions to get the order that I wanted, very professional. English is basic, but was easy to work with and happy with the final result.

:

They were amazing to work with. Everything was exactly as I wanted and saw from the sketch.

:

The seller did a good job and was keen to fulfill my expectations.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий