суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

Paint A Children Book Illustration











About:

  • Hi! :)
  • I will paint one illustration,a character with background for 40 $ 
  • The images / illustration will be done/delivered according to what you need and choose :  JPG PSD or PNG files 
  • It will be a digital painting, NOT vectorial :) ! I can add details if you wish to, objects, more colors; I will also need the size to know of the image you wish me to illustrate for you :) 
  • Each image, depending on how many images/illustrations you need, will have 3 free revisions possible, if we pass this, I will start charging putting a price for each editing needed.
  • Hope to deliver something magical !
  • For the STANDARD package you will have 10 illustrations 400$ WITH CHARACTERS AND BACKGROUND ALL IN COLOR ! 
  • For the PREMIUM package you will have 16 illustrations 640$ + 2 EXTRA illustrations for FREE+ 2 covers FOR FREE BACK and FRONT if needed ! 
  • THANK YOU :) 

Reviews


:

Very talented artist with a unique style. Willing to work with me to capture my vision

:

Awesome thank you

:

Beautiful images, I will definitely work with her again. She’s talented and understanding to your needs.

:

Seller did wonderful job and is very talented. Will use again soon.

:

The work from seller was beyond my expectations. I plan to use this seller for several future projects.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий