суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

Create Hand Drawn Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hello! 



My name is Ágnes and I love illustrating, it's the best! I'm a freelancer illustrator, quite new on that's why I don't ask a reasonable price, to be honest. 

 I really want to help you with your project, it's really important not just for You, but for me too. 



I create professional children's book illustrations. I work on paper with watercolor, pencil, ink, acrylic paint, and digitally too, in Adobe Photoshop, with "on-paper" looking, textured brushes. I believe that hand-drawn illustrations are more appealing to children and to adults, more classy and special than vector and plain illustrations. 



Illustrating is my PASSION, so I work full of enthusiasm and curiosity. I want to know what you really need, and do all my best for a magnificent result. 



Contact me, if you need my help. 

Yours, 

Ágnes



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is a total pleasure to work with Agnes, she is very talented, creative, professional and works in a very streamline process. She truly brought my ideas and instructions to life adding her creative talent! I would use her services again and again!

:

Great artist. Will hire over and over.

:

Amazing artist, great communicator, very creative and responsive. Highly recommend.

:

Great artist, excellent communication and follow-through.

:

Exceeded my expectations by 1000% Thank you so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий