воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will draw awesome illustrations in my style

I will draw awesome illustrations in my style












About:

DON'T ORDER before contacting me, please. We'll choose the right gig together or I'll make you the best custom offer, is not the supermarket here guys, where you choose the best beer can you saw, I'm here to make something unique, that you can't find anywhere else. 

If you love the streetwear style of brands like Vans, Obey, Zero Skateboards, Element Skateboards, Volcom, Santa Cruz and similar, you are in the right place. 

Think about what are you looking for and send me a message, to make a little resume:

 - BASIC GIG is for very quick and easy jobs,  just lining without fills or colors. 

 - MEDIUM GIG is for standard jobs with colors, more complicated than the standard but not detailed as the PRO.

 - PRO GIG is for a complete detailed, colored piece, like the ones you saw in the cover or in the website giovannitamponi.com

I work completely in digital with iPad pro, Apple pencil and iMac, I can send you the vector files if you need it, or any kind of file like .png, .pdf, .ai, .jpg, .bmp, .tiff.

Reviews


rickconlin07:Great job thanks!

giovannitamponi:Everything perfect, thank you!

florianabadie1:Perfect as usual

giovannitamponi:thank you!

edesantos98:Creative and efficient!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий