суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will create any doodle art for u....

I will create any doodle art for u....












About:

hi,

I am a doodle artist. in this gig, i will draw any zentangle, mandala and doodle art on ur ideas and requirement. Doodling is a great and fun way of expressing yourself.

If u need something unique design and art. or u have any unique design idea and u will find someone who make ur art with doodle. it's the right place for u. and I will offer u to make a great community.
Allow me to assist you in your spiritual project and to create unique and beautiful designs that are inspiring to others.

I will give u black and white and colorful designs, for children's, schools, office, companies, shops or whatever required. am also accept ur custom order, but before u place an order and avoid any confusions, first u need to contact with me. 

I  deliver ur result on jpg/jpeg or png with high resolution as u need. and am also give u the source file, if u pay some extra. (just check my gig extras). 
if anything is missing on my results. i will offered u for 2 rivision for correction. and at last if u r not satisfied on my result, i will give u Money Back Guarantee.

Hope u will be get a best experience to work with me.
thank u.

Reviews


ipromise2:Awesome artist! very talented. well done! Thank you kindly

naim_az:great buyer ever....thank u

kauaik:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ipromise2:once again spectacular

naim_az:thanks....


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий