суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will create children book illustration with coloring

I will create children book illustration with coloring












About:

I am an experienced illustrator and concept artist. I have illustrated  many characters (for books, mascots, avatars, caricatures), book and music album covers. I have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe in Design. And i do hand drawn illustrations as well. speacila in children book illustration for nursary to 5th class.

Please contact before ordering

Reviews


die_hart:Thank you so much. I come back with new order.

color80:great work!

mkhan51:Great Experience

krisskross147:Excellent expierience for great price.\nTrue artist, recomending it and will do more work with him.\nTop seller!!!

peacedrama:Very cooperative and patient regarding revisions.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий