воскресенье, 10 июня 2018 г.

I will design a professional instruction illustration

I will design a professional instruction illustration












About:



Do you need a figure to better explain something? Then this is your Gig!

I can design step by step illustrations for you. You can use it in your business, presentation, paper, instructions manual, poster, book, experimental report and more!

Every package includes:
- Create a high-quality illustration 
- Full color (or B&W, if you prefer)
- Professional work 
- The figure/illustration in PNG, JPEG, and PDF. I can recommend the format, according to the    use you will give (book, e-book, paper, thesis)
- Fast communication
- 100% satisfaction 
- Ready to print figure
- Commercial use

All the information and data that you provide me are 100% confidential.



Send me a message to discuse about your project, and I will make a quote.


English and Spanish!

Reviews


londonls:great clear illustration

danlara:Thanks! It was great to work with you!

bfmhoops16:Daniel did a great job giving me exactly what I asked for. Was able to interpret what I needed, and execute above expectations with a quick turnaround and good communication!

danlara:Thanks! It is a pleasure to work with you!

amznshoppin:Really great service, exactly what we asked for AND QUICK!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий