пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will anime and manga illustration

I will anime and manga illustration












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST, BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU

i will make an anime/manga illustration for you and send them with High Resolution.
you can ask me any format size for example :
Banner, manga, t-shirt, etc

the price is on my portfolio,
I accept custom order too, just message me if you have any question

I Hope you satisfied with illustration

Reviews


geraldchristian:Thank you, beautiful illustration!

zaurisubero:Outstanding Experience!

durakken:Art is good for price. While there were delays and some communication problems I think due to language barrier. I think the end result is good for the price and especially good for shoujo manga. I plan on purchasing more work soon.

alaradia:Did an amazing job it looks awesome

zaurisubero:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий