среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustration with background, any type of characters, humans or animals

I will draw children book illustration with background, any type of characters, humans or animals












About:

I will draw children book illustrations, create catchy and colorful and unique characters for yyou, which are fantastic for children, draw any type of background , nature or room or even space) 
I can also draw a character of your child, or of a pet :) 

Reviews


chazzypop:A pleasure to work with. I will use for all my illusfrations going forward.

chazzypop:Awesome job and creativity.

coletrain1:This seller is absolutely amazing. Easy to work with, work is outstanding, and delivery time is very very quick. I highly recommend this seller and I will be using this seller again.

evgeniad:Great author! \u003c3

chazzypop:Fast and easy...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий