четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw any illustration for you

I will draw any illustration for you












About:

I'll create any kind of high-resolution illustration in digital format.
this gig is open to art commission, magazines, children book, T-shirts, etc.

Requirements:
- Samples of your ideas (stick figure drawings or photos are welcome)
- Able to stay in contact for me to share progress or discussion

Note:
Please contact me before placing an order to discuss your preferences.

Reviews


danamessika:Gillian is illustrating for my book and I'm very pleased with her talent and professionalism. Thank you!

danamessika:amazing!! Thank you!

danamessika:Excellent and talented artist - will keep working with her!\nVery responsive!

travscot:So fun to work with! Such a talented artist- that’s why I keep coming back!

royalyness:Wonderfully talented artist. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий