суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will draw digital illustrations in beautiful anime style

I will draw digital illustrations in beautiful anime style












About:

====Before order, please message me first for prevent any misunderstanding and talk about further invoice=========

I will offering high quality illustration for your personal or commercial use!
You can ask me any format size like t-shirt, banner, cover, etc

What I can do:
 -action, fur, kemonomimi
 -Group of characters
 -Male or Female characters
 -Sho-ai 
 -Detailed background
 -Semi-realism and realistic
 -mythical being like mermaid, unicorn, etc

What I can't do:

 -Very old person
 -Detailed mecha (Armor is okay)

 -R-18 / Hentai

The pricing in my gig is only a basic. You can ask custom order or others extra from me!

Background in my gig is only solid, pattern, lace which is free
You can choose the additional 10$ in the gigs for simple background.
But you can ask more detailed background like example in the gig for 25-150$ only~ 

Detailed clothing or design will also adds 5$-30$, depends on your design

Thank you for interesting~

Reviews


haoyuxia:Really nice art.

hamuhamu:Clear instructions and really understanding. Wonderful experiences!

stevenvsmixer:Amazing work

hamuhamu:Very understanding and kind. Looking forward to work together again!

evanyeh:Drawing turned out great. Had issues with their computer and still delivered according to deadline. Drawing is great


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий