пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will do concept art and digital illustration

I will do concept art and digital illustration












About:

Hi!

i will doillustration, digital painting or concept art of your idea digitally, drawn by hand using graphic tablet and Adobe Photoshop.

Note:

  • in order to make sure that we both understand the idea, please write me a message first before ordering.
  • if you have reference photos please attach it.
  • after you ordering the gig, i will post several WIP and feel free to give feedback.
  • If you have any other question please message me


if you like my gig, please add it as you favorite and share it to your friends and family.

Thank You!

Reviews


juliuskuutti:Great experience. Artist delivered exactly what I wanted and I'm really happy with the end result.

teguhsuwanda:thank you very much

nielsonenglish:Outstanding Experience!

teguhsuwanda:thank you very much

carlosmadriz:Good skills


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий