четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything in this blueprint style using any photo you provide as reference.

I will illustrate anything in this blueprint style using any photo you provide as reference.












About:

1. WHAT I DO?

- I will create anything in Blueprint style using any photo you provide as a reference. Now you can have your very own blueprint artwork for any purpose! So please attach your best quality photo in JPEG. I will provide you a source file of your choice for extra charge.


2. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- It all depends on the customer responsiveness, but I will do the order within a day. I will charge for EXTRA FAST, delivery within a day for Standard and Premium orders. 

3. WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- You will get a Blueprint Artwork for one figure (one color) in a 1000x1000px format file of JPEG or PNG. I will do 3 revision, but I will not create any additional object or change a new image. Drafts/Final output will be delivered within 1-5 working days


WARNING:

  • If you have a small image, please, inbox me first before ordering, because sometimes the vectorization will destroy all details of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations.
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you. For further instructions: what I will need to get started will be given upon placing the order. 


Thank you!

Reviews


ardellmcduffie:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

barrykayton:Seller followed my brief to the letter. I'm very happy with the order.

creativepub:Thank you. Exactly what I needed.

creativepub:Looks good!

kevincheely:Great! Product turned out awesome, and couldn't have asked for a better timeline for the product to be finished! Thank you so much. I hope to work with you again soon.\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий