среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate your childrens book

I will illustrate your childrens book












About:

Hello,

Planning to launch a children's book? Need someone who can illustrate your book?

Welcome! This gig is just for you :)

 

Please check my gig package above for information on work details such as price, delivery time etc. If you have any questions or need something that doesn't fit any of my gig packages, please feel free to send me a message.

 

My work process

Character design and storyboard > approve by buyer > coloring process > delivery.


 I usually start my work by pencil sketch on paper, then scan it and digitally colored in Photoshop. Delivery as JPG file format with a high resolution that ready to print or publish ebooks.

 

Please note: I reserve the right to use all images for my PORTFOLIO showcase.

 Thank you!

Reviews


hinchess:Great work !

kata_up:Thank you!

youseffau:This is my second gig with Kata. Amazing illustrations as always. He always listens and adds in his own creativity to create even greater work.

kata_up:Great client! Always happy to work with you.

madhayday:We love Kata's work and really enjoy working with him. Outstanding seller!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий