пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate your children book

I will illustrate your children book












About:

I'll make children book illustrations for you.

My basic, standard, premium packages provide illustrations in my basic style, color, simple background.

usually I make a 1-2 illustration per day ^^

this is not fixed price. just select package you need 

or you may create custom order to customize your order with the feature you need?

Please contact me before you hit the ORDER NOW button. I will give you a suitable price based on what you require :)

Thank you!

Reviews


jillberry13:Ghyvari did such a great job that I used him again the same day he completed our first project!!! He is fantastic!! Super fast and incredibly responsive!!

ghyvarigisymar:This is the second order from.\nAnd I really enjoy it! :D thankyou

jillberry13:I can not possibly say enough good things about Ghyvari and his work. Everything was absolutely perfect. He was so responsive and kept me in the loop through every step. He completed the project so quickly it is almost unbelievable. He brought my vision to life so perfectly, I could not be happier. Best Fiverr experience I have ever had!!!

ghyvarigisymar:Thank you for a great experience!!. great and communicative buyer.\r\nI felt seeing my childhood in his story hahaha

teammixed:Buy,Buy,Buy! Talented artist and true professional! Original Custom Illustrations! the whole process from the sketches to the final full color illustrations was Awesome! Great communication! excellent follow-up on revisions. Even delivered ahead of schedule. I will definitely be working with this seller again in the future! I highly recommend!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий