четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will do a hyper realistic digital painting for you

I will do a hyper realistic digital painting for you












About:

Hello guys!!

This gig is about Digital Portrait Painting Illustration of real persons, drawn by my hand, using a graphic tablet and Paint tool sai.

I will draw a Digital Portrait Painting Illustration on your photo. I can draw a Face, Half body, Full body, Background Scenes and also your Lovely Pets.

Delivered as a digital file in HD resolution (3500x5000px) that can be used for printing.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.



Reviews


stryty:I apologize for the delay, I had so many problems during last month. you're great!

malsikay:No worries sir, Thanks for your order.

stryty:professional and beautiful work. highly recommend him.

malsikay:Thank you so much!

madelinerose:Once again Maliki delivered an exceptionally good image. We're creating tarot cards, and he put all of the symbols in that were needed for this card, the Empress. His work is by far the best of all the artists that I've hired. Well done Maliki :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий