суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will deliver single colored comics page with Source (PSD) file and Commercial Use.

I will deliver single colored comics page with Source (PSD) file and Commercial Use.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

this is my gig for graphic novel/manga/comics.

The rates described are for making comic/graphic novel only. Story  should be provided  by the client. Rates are quoted for each single page.

Please message me before placing the order.

Thanks for your visit.

Santanu.

Reviews


bclark38:Santanu high-quality work continues to exceed my expectations...

bclark38:I found the seller to very professional and consistent in communicating with me and soliciting my thoughts and suggestions. Altho this is only the beginning of our collaboration, I am very pleased thus far.

santanumitra:Thank you very much.

chosenonerer:As usual Santanu delivered a high quality work and had a keen eye for details. Smalle adjustments of details were done quickly and the communication went flawless. Looking forward to future cooperation :)

santanumitra:Wonderful experience!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий