четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw cartoon characters or mascot

I will draw cartoon characters or mascot












About:

Hello thank you for checking out my gig!

Im lon and im a new seller here at fiverr. i would like to help you in creating a cartoon mascot or character for you tshirt. i will finish the job within 24hours and will do unlimited revision.

all my artwork will be draw from scratch
i will submit a 4000x4000dpi jpg and png
ill send the source file

please send me a message before ordering for me give the best result and to avoid problems

Im looking forward on working with you
Have a nice day,
Lon

Reviews


martinmasin:Great job. Will definitely come back for more work soon!

cartoonice:Thank you

hellothere0035:Excellent job!

cartoonice:Thank you updating the revisions now

martinmasin:Great to work with, superfast delivery, excellent communication skills, communicated lightning fast, and the end product was great as I needed some kids charm designs for a client. We will be working on at least 19 more designs with her in the next 30 days. A+


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий