четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will make an artsy digital painting of your choice

I will make an artsy digital painting of your choice












About:

Hi this is shade, I like to paint artsy portraits, it means i wont copy the photo you sent me a 100%. I like to make my digital paintings unique. 

I don't send the hard copy but only the file.  

If you need a special size just you let me know before ;)  

For best results, give me reference images and all details you need. Only with a clear instruction, I can match your idea. 
  • Do you have doubts?Write me I'll be happy to discuss your idea and send a custom offer
  • If you have any question feel free to contact me ;) 
    Thank you!

Reviews


mayaheathcote:Great artist, really helpful and would highly recommend to all :)

brinkerhoff24k:I found out that the quickness of the sale as well as the attention to the requirements fit my desires perfectly.

bbneichele:2nd time ordering and I’m very pleased!

bbneichele:He did an awesome job. He sent me the first draft I asked for modifications and he got those modifications back to me almost immediately. I love it! Can’t wait to order more from him

xxviishades:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий