четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will create illustration, vector illustration in any style

I will create illustration, vector illustration in any style












About:

*PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION amp; DISCLAIMER BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER*

DESCRIPTON:
Hello and Welcome

For only $10 will make a vector illustration or design inANY STYLEyouwant from a CLEAR reference picture.

NOTE: A Figure is from head to shoulder if you want full body or want more than one figure we will have to negotiate

If you do not have a clear reference, I offer idea illustration as a gig extra (not included in the packages).

Custom illustration designs and others options are available as gig extras! Feel free to message me for extra info.

DISCLAIMER:

It is in your best interest to contact me first before ordering my gig so we can see it through and not rush anything.

Changing the whole illustration design after all the references were sent and agreed upon, is not considered a revision. It then becomes a whole new design and a new gig needs to be ordered

Omitting to provide a clear reference or not following up before the delivery date will result in me designing it with the info I have. Re-illustrating after it is delivered is not included in the gig price and is not a revision.

Reviews


kimberlyamber:Awesome gig. Talented quick and responsive. I love his work and I would recommend his services

flashbeast:Very responsive and fast seller

grafxdesignpro:We appreciate your feedback thanks

vincent126:Great quality and good communication. Thanks.

flamingwriter:excellent attention to details. Seller is highly recommended


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий