пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will create trendy geometric pattern

I will create trendy geometric pattern












About:

Dear customer, I will create trendy geometric seamless pattern for you in Adobe Illustrator. I will provide you file in raster format JPG and in vector format EPS.
If you need something unusual that is not mentioned in my gig please ask me before purchasing.
Unless otherwise stated, I retain the right to publish my artworks at my portfolio and my social media accounts.
I will need a description of what you want, what will you use it for and a reference image, if you have it.
Fell free to contact me and ask any gueqtions about this gig.

Reviews


jodysewn:Great seller. Will order again.

nadezhda_c:Thank you so much for your order! Great experience!

cpaplanet:Great designs, great collaboration!

nadezhda_c:Thanks a lot! it was a pleasure to work with you!

jodysewn:Great experience! Will order again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий