пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will draw pets and wild animals

I will draw pets and wild animals












About:

I'll be happy to draw pets and wild animals.

My works are used in the Internet publications, book covers, greeting and business cards, t-shirts, etc. Their use is unlimited.

All the details of illustrations have clear lines.

Quality guarantee.

If desired, you can send me a pencil sketch of your idea.
You can order a full colored illustration (JPG, AI, EPS, PNG). In the delivery will be placed all listed formats.
And if you need PSD and PDF.

$5 for any illustration of a single figure without detailed parts and background.
The detailed illustration with additional figures and background could be included a commercial license. Describe your project in detail, and I will send you an offer.

Money Back Guarantee
Over the past 10 years, I drew about 4,000 illustrations. They found customers around the world. Sold more than 45,000 illustrations.

I'll be glad to see you among my clients!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. THANKS!

Reviews


willow133:Outstanding experience! What a lovely person to work with!

teddy2007b:Thank you so much!!! You are one of my best buyers! And a special thank you for your interesting order! It's a pleasure to work with you.:)

milaliudmila:The work completed was excellent, I could not be happier. The speed, The quality, the communication - Very happy. Thank you very much! I will order again!

teddy2007b:Thank you so much!!! I adore your orders and will wait for new ones!:)

zxcvbn6:Fantastic!\n Really friendly \u0026 helpful I'm delighted with my Wee Highland Coo.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий