четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will draw vector art illustration from your photo

I will draw vector art illustration from your photo












About:

I will draw your photo with my vector art style.

Please send your photo in good resolution, so i can draw it as good as i can.
The finish drawing are 1200x800px resolution .jpg amp; .png (transparent background) files.
You can order more than 3 person on one photo by adding additional figures on your order page.
You also can choose for fast delivery time than the standard time on your order page.

If you feels like it, please hit the favorite button. It will means a lot for me. And you can also share your amazing experience with you friends and family.

Feel free to contact me if you found something that I haven't explained in this brief description.
Sincerely.

Reviews


expertoutfit:Amazing! A+++++++++++++

tomjoy:Great consistency and skill level. AAA++++++

karibpan:Awesome work! Thank you very much for your time and effort!

marvin910:Thank you to you too, for your orders.\r\nAwesome experience drawing the artwork.

karibpan:Great job! I appreciate your work. I hope to work with you again on a future project.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий