четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything for children book, game and website

I will illustrate anything for children book, game and website












About:

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. I have been in the art industry for the last 7 years. If you want a cartoon for your Story Book, Game, Website, Print, Info-graphics, Animation film or wherever you want to use, then you are in the right place!

What I need from you
  • I need detail about the object. 

What you will get from my side:

  • Final image in JPG, PNG or whatever format you want in high resolution.
  • Friendly Support.
  • Fast and Reliable Communication.

Note: If you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.

Reviews


nikolaykartalov:Good job, thanks!

creativegust:Outstanding Experience!

ashish1247:This seller is great. Did multiple projects with him. Fast response and quick revisions makes him the best choice on Fiverr.

creativegust:Great Buyer, detailed and fast feedback on projects. Looking forward to future work. Outstanding Experience!

ashish1247:Very creative and experienced designer! Very quick revisions and prompt service! You can buy from this seller with eyes closed. Superior service!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий