пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will do patent design and utility drawings

I will do patent design and utility drawings












About:

I have experience working on illustrations from all technologies, in compliance with Patent and Trademark Office specifications.

The inventor can suggest modifications from time to time to implement his ideas. I am adept at generating drawings from rough sketches, photographs, product samples or even from a description.

I am an experienced patent illustrator and can work on design patents, utility patents, mechanical drawings, medical drawings and electronic drawings as per the norms and guidelines of the USPTO and PCT.

Reviews


achpayments:Quick, responsive

yanivmail:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

matthewhammons:Yes- he does very well really I like him . . .

maddipati:Awesome buyer..!

matthewhammons:Ive worked with him before \u0026 he does quality work . . .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий