четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will design pattern textiles for your collections

I will design pattern textiles for your collections












About:

I will design textile patterns for your collections

This offer contains the following:

1 textile pattern 
Delivery format JPG or PNG
2. If you want a particular measure I can do.
It is important that you show me images concerning what you have in mind, so I can guarantee a great job.

The final work is delivered in JPG or PNG. In case you need the project in PSD, AI or EPS, Please check the EXTRAS
If you have any questions, please contact me..


Reviews


mariahumphrey1:Naia is a pleasure to work with and very talented.

naiajozame:Thank you!!!

mygomob:very professional, fast and great quality designs

naiajozame:Thank you very much!!

mariahumphrey1:Naia is awesome. We have built a great working team and I give her many of my projects. she is excellent!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий