суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will design pixel art backgrounds for your game.

I will design pixel art backgrounds for your game.












About:

Backgrounds and scenery in video games can be very tricky. Games like cave story, owlboy, or cuphead just wouldn't be the same had they skimped on the backgrounds. I love making pixel art and I especially love scenery. I'd love to help you take the next big step with your game to really find that lush immersion that makes playing games so worthwhile. I'm very flexible with changes and alterations, and am very easy to work and communicate with. I prefer working in the 4-16 color range and use a lot of my own color palettes that I've built overtime, but if you have a something specific in mind I'd be more than happy to make some adjustments to my work flow. I use aseprite, photoshop, and for animated work I use spriter pro. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! I look forward to working with you ;)

Reviews


whatsajizockk:Great experience, provided what we needed. Quickly made changes when needed.

sealab_games:Excellent overall. :-)

chrissantander:Amazing work!

queeblo:Great experience! Would definitely work with them again!

sealab_games:Consistently great work and communication


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий