пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will sketch your house or building

I will sketch your house or building












About:

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO MESSAGE ME FIRST (contact button on my profile), describing your building or object or by sending me a photo of it and I will let you know how we will approach it. Don't place the order before discussing the details with me!

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO MESSAGE ME FIRST (contact button on my profile), describing your building or object or by sending me a photo of it and I will let you know how we will approach it. Don't place the order before discussing the details with me!

***Shipping***
available for colored pencil drawings of your house! (see picture no. 2). 

I will sketch your architectural object in black and white, using colors or any other painting technique that you like!

This gig offers: 

  1. Black and white sketches
  2. Colored sketches
  3. High resolution colored vector illustrations
  4. ****SHIP THE ORIGINAL DRAWING****


Please note that you should own the rights to the photo that you want me to turn into a drawing.

Check my profile for more design services regarding real estate, including 3D exterior renderings, hand made sketches, vector illustrations and more. 

Thank you!

Franc

Reviews


lhalman:Excellent!

fldesigns:Thank you! I really enjoyed making this drawing!

coryhoffbuhr:Wow! So incredibly talented! Thank you!

fldesigns:Thank you so much for this amazing review and for your generous tip! I truly appreciate it Cory! I really enjoyed making this drawings for you!

lukashevich:Terrific sketch.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий