суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

I will create an illustration for you in detail as requested

I will create an illustration for you in detail as requested












About:

I will illustrate whatever it is you would like me to. Send me a picture of your favorite character or maybe describe that creature in your head and I will draw it for you.

Basic gig is a half body on pencils, letter size $5 - takes 1-2 days to complete

Faster? No problem! Rush order +$5, 1-day delivery

Would you like your drawing fancier? Add inks! +$5 +1 extra day

Would you like it better in colours? Will do! (pencils, inks and markers) +$20 +2 extra days

Source file +$20

Custom orders are welcome. Ask for a quote!

Reviews


hg8965:Great work! THANK YOU!!

jpvega79:A total pleasure to do. I hope to work with you sometime in the future

iandelucca:This was a test piece. I look forward to working more closely with this illustrator.

jpvega79:Fun project and overall great client, I would love to see this project continue and future work together

blake2054:great work, as always I've worked with him on several gigs, always professional goes above and beyond to really create what your looking for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий