четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will design artistic vector art portrait for you

I will design artistic vector art portrait for you












About:

Hello lovely people!

My name is Athina and i design artistic unique style portraits of any person you want!

I will draw your portrait in illustrator with the use of a pen tablet. I strive for my work to be as interesting, compelling and professional as possible. For the portraits i design i  like using bold colouring with a modern, minimalistic style that will stand out and impress.

I always take great consideration of the script and your individual taste. 
I have my unique style which will guarantee originality and the authentic feel of the portrait.

In the premium package
- you will receive 2 portraits which will have the same design but different colour palette
- i  can also add typography on your portrait to make it more artistic and poster-like.
 
I provide unlimited revisions so will get 100% satisfaction from my work!

Reviews


nylah91babu:This turned out perfectly.

elleshesie:Talented artist, Ask for her style

pringles911:Fantastic Job and exactly what i needed!

therealjohnnyb:GREAT! works with your vision well! And fast delivery! Would recomend to anyone

mrjoenobody:Extremely awesome chick. Got my order done on time and was very open to suggestions that I had to modify and customize certain things. Will definitely be working with her again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий