среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will draw anything you want

I will draw anything you want












About:

IMPORTANT - read before ordering:


Feel free to contact me about your idea.

I draw all of my illustrations digitally.

You can display the image you get anywhere you like. You only need the to add the license if you plan to use the image for profit.

I can do minor modifications for free if you need some changes to the images I deliver. If the modifications are too time consuming I have to charge extra.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. 

Reviews


smcraker:Another great product, thanks Aedren :-)

aedren:Thank you! Always a pleasure.

jcverret:Great job again!

aedren:Many thanks! I'm really glad you like them. It's been great working with you.

jcverret:Great work! Love it!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий