четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

I will create an artsy architectural drawing

I will create an artsy architectural drawing












About:

PLEASE READ THIS PART, MANY PEOPLE DON'T AND THEY ASK FOR THINGS I DON'T DO!

I will create a hi-res modern designer's architectural sketch / drawing / illustration of any building, vehicle, landscape scene, interior, exterior, etc. (per your provided photo / image / rendering). I need you to send me a photo / image that I'll use as reference. I CAN edit your scene if needed, but please keep reading. I do not do actual rendering of your sketches and blueprints (in a standard gig).  HOWEVER, I CAN tweak it, add elements, change colors, remove objects, even add some 3D. In some instances I can completely create a 3D artsy illustration per your ideas, but you MUST contact me for any customization, before placing an order. This basic gig is for an illustration only - it does not cover modifications, scene compositions, retouching.

This gig works on objects, but on people too. It looks great on vehicles and machinery.  
To repeat once more - For any retouching, adding & removing of objects, windows, trees, sky, grass, powerlines, changing colors, or for completely INVENTING your scene before making an illustration, send me a message before placing an order.

Reviews


nlw2211:Creative, professional, hard worker, thank you.

paintings:Thank you very much. Returning customer. Professional, A+

aboin70:Great experience ! I got spoiled, I received more than what I have been asking for ! Thankyou !

paintings:Thank you for a cool assignment, it was a pleasure working on it:)

nlw2211:Very, very, very dope. Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий