пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will create cartoon emoji, stickers, emoticon, mascot, character

I will create cartoon emoji, stickers, emoticon, mascot, character












About:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig. This gig is to create one emoji / icon / emoticon / mascot / character. In order to create another pose you can order another one so we can proceed. Before we start I will create a sketch for you to see and after the sketch approved we can go refine it.

Reviews


liz2011:Very good at listening to changes and providing updates. Even though it took many revisions, the seller was easy to work with and very willing to get my design right!

vector_factory:it is my duty to make the buyer get what they looking for, thanks

mrkaydeebee:Seller delivered exactly what was promised and was extremely fast in their work. I HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone who wants quality work!!!

vector_factory:thank you so much for your feedbac, i really appreciate it

mrkaydeebee:Working with this seller is absolutely awesome and I highly recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий