пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

I will drawing line vector art illustration of anything

I will drawing line vector art illustration of anything












About:

Hi Welcome to my Line Art Illustration Gig,

I have 3 Options:
1. Basic Line Arts (Great for Simple Art)
2. Standard Line Arts (Great for Simple or Standard Art)
3. Premium Complex Art + Color (Great for Extreme Complex Art)

Features:
  • 2-4 Figures Line Arts (Please see Packages Details)
  • Unlimited Revisions (Even when the order have completed, just drop me a message)
  • Premium Complex Package with Color
  • Background Art (Hand Draw, or Technical Drawing)
Find more details in Our 3 Gig Packages

Our gig work best for:
  • You want to convert Portrait into Line Art
  • Art Gift
  • Book Illustration
  • Comic Illustration
  • Full Page Illustration
  • Background Illustration
  • Anything you can imagine (Discuss with Me, & Lets make it happen)

Have any question or wanna discuss the deal ? , don't hesitate just send me a message, I will love to hear the details about your project, and hope my work can make great addition in it.
Thank you

Reviews


nattyfootgear:Really excellent work. Professional approach, responsive communication and delivered the project ahead of schedule. Highly recommended.

minibanana:Thank you so much

pearpod:spot on! thank you

minibanana:Another great Art Project. Thank you so much

yogevsembira:He was very responsive, helped a lot and made a lot of fixes per my requests. Very recommended.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий