среда, 27 июня 2018 г.

I will create exclusive vector illustrations

I will create exclusive vector illustrations












About:

I will create an original vector illustration. You can have any kind of character, or just objects. I will send the artwork in eps. or ai. files.

If you have doubts about how complex is your project or which package would be appropriate for you, talk to me before order. I can show you some samples to make it clear.
If you need extra fast delivery, please contact me to check availability at the moment.

Reviews


robynyoungco:Work project

kakadufech:Thank you again!

amirmina:It was a pleasure working with you. I am very happy with how the cover art turned out.

kakadufech:My pleasure! Great experience :)

dabbers:Very talented. Understands requirements very well. Every piece of art exceeds expectations every time. Would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for great art to be created.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий